Requirements for all Refunds, Replacements and Gift Returns
1. Our refund, replacement and gift policy lasts thirty (30) days from the date of purchase. If 30 days have passed since the purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
2. To be eligible, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
3. Only regular priced items may be refunded; unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded (unless damaged during shipping or due to manufacturer error).
4. Free give-a-way items from Heartfelt Fine Art Greetings to customers or other recipients cannot be returned.
5. Several types of goods cannot be returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases. In addition, the following items also cannot be returned: Gift cards, downloadable software products, and health and personal care items.
6. To return your product, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions. You will need to first contact us for an authorization number before returning the product and, in cases of damage or manufacturer error show proof via a clear photo.
7. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase and your email address.
8. You are responsible for the shipping cost, unless the product arrived in damaged condition or had manufacturing, printing or sewing errors. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, any cost of return shipping we have to pay will be deducted from your refund. If you are shipping an item over $50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
9. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. You are not eligible for a refund if you do.
10. This Return Policy is subject to the provisions appearing the accompanying Terms of Service.
Refunds (if applicable)
11. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
12. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. (For gifts, see “Gifts” below.)
13. Late or missing refunds (if applicable). If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, as it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Replacement of Damaged Products (if applicable)
14. We only replace items if they are defective or arrive in damaged condition. If you want to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
15. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
Gifts (if applicable)
16. If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
17. If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he/she will be notified about your return.